In order to apply for this grant you must complete the survey form via the button below. In addition to completing this, you must also attach the following documents
Please note, if you are applying for both Facade Improvement and CPTED Property Enhancement funding then you must include attachments 1-5 for each project.
1. Project Application
2. Detailed Project Description
The project narrative should relate how the project will fulfill the criteria that staff will use to review the application. Specifically:
- In detail, what improvements are being done and why they are necessary
- The history of the building
- How the project will benefit the community and the immediate streetscape
- The estimated project start and completion dates.
3. Detailed Project Budget
The project budget should identify each component mentioned (including labor at a prevailing wage) and a detail of each component part, cost of unit, number of units, and total cost. For projects of complexity, a cover sheet showing total component costs split into labor and materials helps.
- Photographs of current conditions for each area of requested funding
- Photographs that are taken from far away to get the general scope
- Photographs that are taken up close to show detail
- Photographs of the facade and business sign as seen from a street side view
4. Renderings of Proposed Changes
- A proposed “after picture”, rendering, or engineering/architectural document showing the finished product
- Please submit color renderings
- Material or textile examples.
5. Federal W-9 Form
This form should identify the individual or organization to be reimbursed. If the recipient is an organization or business, proof must be provided that the grant signatory has the authority to sign. The digital form can be found HERE
6. Facade Improvement and CPTED Property Enhancement Funding checklist
7. Signed Terms and Conditions
8. Proof of property owner authorization
- Not required if the applicant is the property owner