County of San Diego Resources
Small Business Financing/ Other Resources
- California Competes Tax Credit - Income tax credit available to businesses that want to locate, stay, or grow in California and create quality, full-time jobs. The next application period is January 3, 2022- January 24, 2022.
FOR A PROGRAM OVERVIEW, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
- California Opportunity Zones
- Escondido's Opportunity Zone - Opportunity Zones are a tax advantage tool that provides an income tax incentive for investors to reinvest capital gains into the local community.
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing Programs - Escondido is participating in six PACE financing programs that allow commercial and residential property owners to finance 100% of their renewable energy projects through long term, low cost financing that is re-paid through existing property tax bill.
- Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) - SGIP is a California Public Utilities Commission program that offers rebates for installing energy storage technology at your facility. Storage technologies include battery storage systems that can function in the event of a power outage.
- State of California Business Incentives
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) - Serves as a trusted advisor providing solutions that increase the productivity and competitiveness of California's manufacturers.
For assistance and questions with the certifications, contact Sudershan Shaunak with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at firstname.lastname@example.org