Business Update - 1/25/2022
Economic Incentives/ Tax Credits for California Manufacturers
Presented by California's Manufacturing Technology Consulting®
Tuesday, February 15 at 10:30- 11:30 a.m.
This webinar, co-hosted by CMTC and the CA Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz), will provide practical guidance to California manufacturers on multiple economic incentives, resources, and workforce training funding to save money and foster growth.
- Workforce Training Funding (ETP)
- California Competes Tax Credit
- New Employment Tax Credit
- Sales & Use Tax Exclusion
- R&D Tax Credits
- New Grants
- Resources & No-Cost Assistance
Are you Tax Ready? Getting Your Books Ready for Tax Season
Presented by the Small Business Development Center®
Wednesday, February 16 at 12- 1 p.m.
This one-hour class will cover basic financial and tax related bookkeeping tasks to manage your small business finances as well as cash flow year round.
Subscribe to the Escondido Business Insight Newsletter Here
Stay in touch and in tune with how the City helps support businesses and the workforce!
Escondido Business Insight Newsletter Archive
- February '22: Coming Soon...
- January '22: Escondido Business Insight: The Future of Cleantech Trucking is in Escondido, Grants and Resources, Business and Community Events, Upcoming Business Event Promotion?, and Escondido Business News.
- December '21: Escondido Business Insight: Escondido Goes Green, Event Center on Grand Avenue Boosts Economic Activity, Grants and Resources, Business and Community Events, and Escondido News.
- November '21: Escondido Business Insight: Escondido Celebrates Veterans at Annual VetFest, Escondido Continues to Grow Agriculturally, Small Business Saturday, Grant and Resources, and In the News.
- October '21: Escondido Business Insight: Celebrating Women-Owned Businesses, City Proclaimed October as Manufacturing Month, Grants and Resources, Events, and Visit Escondido.
- September '21: Escondido Business Insight: The Photographer's Eye- Providing a View from a Different Lens, EcoLife Saves Lives by Thinking About Conservation Differently, Grants and Resources, Jobs in Escondido, Manufacturing Month, Business Resource Guides, Events, and more...
- August '21: Escondido Business Insight: Celebrate Art & Culture on 2nd Saturday, New Breweries and Eateries in Escondido, California Auto Outlook, Small Business Stimulus Grant, Cal Competes Tax Credit, Upcoming Events, and more...
- July '21: Escondido Business Insight: Get your Motor Runnin'- Cruisin' Grand is Back!, An Alley Becomes a Gallery, Small Business Stimulus Grant, CAL Competes Tax Credit, County Emergency Rent & utilities Assistance, and Upcoming Events.
- June '21: Escondido Business Insight: From Applications to Zoning, the City of Escondido Supports New Businesses, Are you Hungry Escondido? There is an App for That, Jobs in Escondido, Tobacco Retail License, Escondido Eats, Cruisin' Grand and More...
- May '21: Escondido Business Insight: New on Grand, Barrel Republic pours good times & great taps, Ro filtration facility in Escondido breaks ground, Grants and Resources for Small Businesses/Restaurants, and Upcoming Events.
- April '21: Escondido Business Insight: CA Small Business COVID-19 Relief Programs, Digital Marketing Training for all Businesses, From Backyards to Dream Abodes, Escondido is Buying, Building & Booming, 'Autojoyment' Drives Enhanced Car Experience at the Centre, and Upcoming Events.
- March '21: Escondido Business Insight: Escondido Scientist is Helping Mankind and Saving the Planet, County's Emergency Rent Assistance Program, Cal Competes Tax Credit Program Application, and Upcoming Events.
- February '21: Escondido Business Insight: Escondido Creek Trail Improvement Have Been Granted! Action Sports Lifestyle Company Encouraging Customers to go 'Off the Grid', and CA Small Business COVID-19 Relief Programs.
- January '21: Escondido Business Insight: The Barking Dog Deli, What's Brewing at Manzanita Roasting, News, and Events.
- December '20: Escondido Business Insight: Escondido Eats 25 Days To-Go, Kismet Distillery, News, and Events.
- November '20: Escondido Eats - Fill Your Plate, Fill Your Heart, Burgeon Beer Company, and Tips for Wintering Your Business.
- October '20: Daydream, Mirrored Memories, Halloween Safety Tips, and New Open Businesses in town.
- September '20: Old World Meat Company, Classical Academy, Dine Diego, and ICIC Small Business Program.
- August '20: Stone and Glass, Jumpstart Your Business in a Day, and City Business Grant Program success stories.
- July '20: Apply for City Business Grant Program.
- June '20: How Local Companies are Handling Reopening.
- May '20: Glennie's Office Products pivots to make hand sanitizer, The Local Hub, and more.
- April '20: Little Miss Brewing, Highland Valley Vineyards, and more.
- March '20: COVID-19 resources for businesses and the workforce.
- February '20: 2nd Saturdays, Street Life, and more.
- January '20: Grand Comedy Club, SlimGym, and more.
- December '19: Holiday Cheer, Small Businesses, and more.
- November '19: Left Coast Engineering, A Taste of Life Skills, and more.
- October '19: Women-Owned Businesses, Manufacturing, and more.
- September '19: Forgotten Barrel, The Broken Token, and more.
- August '19: Modern Maker Market, SmartCover Systems, and more.
- July '19: Tacos in Escondido, Elintrix, Community Advisory Groups, and more.
- June '19: Java & Jazz, AgHub, and more.
- May '19: Trademark Venues, Grand Avenue Festival, and more.
- April '19: Sustainable companies, Vesper Vineyards, and more.
- March '19: San Diego Code School, Council City Awards, and more.
- February '19: Henry Avocado, Jacked Up Brewery, and more.